Monday, January 30, 2012

Baranof Enquirer Poll

I waited all weekend to mock the news and nothing that jumped out at me. I'm going to spare the kid and his Crab Festival logo because I generally wait til you are in your teens before I tear you apart on here. But the KDM poll was a toughie. I'd go with Kodiak because I'm used to it. And you only get freezing spray on the water which I am no longer. Nome has to be the worst because that place looks like it sucks even when it's 35 above and sunny. I'd think people would be sled dogging to Anchorage to get the hell away from there, not the other way around. As for the kmxt.org political poll....they spelled the president's name wrong. All those right-wingers up at that station piss me off. I have a feeling this will be corrected really soon. And I'd have gone with Tebow (I agree, biggest waste of a penthouse in Vegas ever) over Other.

Kodiak Daily Mirror

Which would you rather deal with:


KMXT

Who will it be in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment