Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Orpheum Update: Girl With the Dragon Tattoo



Ya like rape scenes? Well have I got a flick for you. Rusty's Funhouse is running for one more night the remake of the Swedish hit movie. Daniel Craig, aka the only dude better looking than me between the sun and the stars, plays a journalist in Sweden hired to solve a cold case. Aren't they all cold cases this time of year in Sandin-avia? Just slapped my knee and snorted twice. Anyway, he teams up with Robert Smith of the Cure to figure schmitt out and ends up humping him. And a fat dude gets a stainless steel dildo to the corn hole. Honestly, I just wanted to see the scenery of the fatherland. Since high school I've said I'd make it to Stockholm and never do. This film didn't satisfy my roots. Another trip to Ikea in Kent, Washington might be in order. GWTDT is ai'ight, I'll probably see the sequel but would rather give Fletcher $5.75 to see the next James Bond movie with Craig doin' the dirty for Mom England and shaggin' half the Victoria's Secret runway in the back of his underwater Aston Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment