Tuesday, January 24, 2012

REWARD: I Want The Refgate Letter

The island sports rumor mill is in full production today and word is spreading of a two-page letter sent to Wasilla's varsity basketball coach last week. It was an in-depth scouting report on the Kodiak girls basketball team and was written by a former coach and current game ref. I am offering a shot of Crown AND a beer for a copy of this letter. Apparently the Wasilla coach sent the letter back to administrators at Kodiak High and all in the hoop loop are trying to keep it quiet. Just like when I was in high school.

This story follows another incident where a game official intentionally hurt a player. Nothing ruins youth sports faster than adults. If I knock a chick up my brat is going to be encouraged to play video games and avoid organized sports at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment