Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nix Pix NFL Week 5

Last Week: 2-1
Season Total: 4-6-2

That's right, I didn't write anything last week. Just laid down my three and walked away. Doubled my win total. Take that, overthinking! Actually I'm just lazy. Not working, not doing anything of any worth, getting drunk, throwing my life away. Awesome. Nobody told me being 40 would be this fulfilling. To think, I lived in fear of this milestone for all of my 39th year only to find the half empty part of the glass is the sweet spot. I'll continue my streak of contributing nothing to humanity by posting videos from three of my favorite cable shows.

NY Jets -9 @ New England

Squidbillies. Rotting my mind like squid on that ship they just busted sittin' in Dutch. And I only discovered this program within the week. Early reminds me of Rex Ryan. Talkin' loud and sayin' nuttin.


Nick' Pick: PATRIOTS

Oakland -6 @ Houston

The League. New season starts tonight. And nothing says murder boner like the silver and black deep in the heart of Texas. Tell me Ruxin's brother-in-law isn't in the Black Hole every Sunday.


Nick's Pick: RAIDERS


Chicago @ Detroit -5

Monday Night Football. Since it is on ESPN now it is a cable program and yes, I only like Squidbillies and The League. TV sucks. Now feast your eyes on this!


F-wording goosebumps. 

Nick's Pick: LIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment