Friday, October 14, 2011

Nix Pix Week 6

Last Week: 1-1-1
Season Record: 5-7-3


A recent leak of the coming Steve Jobs biography caught my attention. It was a short story on why he always wore the same clothes; black turtleneck, Levi's and grey New Balance shoes. He had enough money to change up his look I think but didn't. And guys who do this seem to have a lot of influence. Why? Is this the key to success? Here's some others I've noticed over the years...

Miami @ NY Jets -7

Fidel Castro. The guy liked his army garb. Big time. Playing soldier every day. Got every 20something in Portland to wear his hat. Last Commie Standing. Probably better known for getting more people to Miami than a Super Bowl at the Orange Bowl.



Nick's Pick: DOLPHINS


Carolina +4 @ Atlanta

Michael Jackson. White v-neck tee with black pants and a fileting glove. Did they bury him that way? Have they got the other glove out of the Home Alone kid's rectum? M-Jack gave the same clothes look a bad rep or I think more people would do it. Blew for a lot of millionaires.

Das Racist. I don't feel it.  This probably makes me old but I don't care because I am old and old people don't care. Das stupid.



Nick's Pick: FALCONS


Dallas +6.5 @ New England

El Sandinista. Red Dog tee, grey sweats, black New Balance shoes. I left most of my clothes in Seattle and planned to be back there the beginning of September but as usual things change...except for my limited wardrobe. I have plenty of underwear and no shortage of socks but everything else has been minimal since May. Had to buy some jeans for Kodiak formals and win The Clarkston's Tuesday Trivia contest just to get another shirt on my back. Hard to believe I left all my Hawk jerseys down 48side which is probably what I'd wear everyday if I had to stick with one thing. Or go naked.

Nick's Pick: COWBOYS

No comments:

Post a Comment