Saturday, October 15, 2011

O C C U P Y..... K O D I A K !


I still have a couple weeks on the island and I've been chomping at the bit to join my fellow humans at Occupy Seattle figuring our community is too small to get in the fight. But after looking at all these OWS Facebook posts from locals maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we should get outside and make a lil statement. So all four readers of this still fresh car smell blog, what do you say? You got my back, TC? How about you Mayor? Pebble Mine got you down? Tired of Walmart giving so little back? Still burned by IFQs? Still wondering how Exxon got off the hook from the spill? Got five McNuggets in yer six piece order? We all have a beef. We all are getting stepped on by powers thousands of miles away. Ideas in the comments please and pronto because it is only getting colder outside.


1 comment:

  1. When things get me down I go skiing or hunting. Good bad? I don't know. Patrick

    ReplyDelete