Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nix Pix NFL Week 8

Last Week: 2-0-1
Season Total: 9-8-4

I packed my Mac and I'm tooling around on a PC from '03.  This will be as fancy as last week although I'm finally starting to win some match-ups. 

New Orleans -13.5 @ St. Louis
 62 points. That will stain your brain.

Nick's Pick: SAINTS 


Minnesota @ Carolina -3
Ponder this: Newton's Law of Winning. Just let Cam do his thang.
Nick's Pick: PANTHERS


Detroit -2.5 @  Denver
Suh is about to go Roam Empire on Tebow. This Christian is getting fed to the Lions.

Nick's Pick: LIONS


2 comments:

  1. I was getting cranky you never bothered to put out an opinion on the Eagles. Then I realized this year they make the local high school's JV squad look talented. You're forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's up? No posts for a while. Have you guys and gal given up?

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete