Sunday, February 19, 2012

Does This Look Like Pussy?

There is a firestorm at Palin High over this $100k statue that was placed out in front of the school. Some people think it looks like a stone vajayjay. I can see that. And since it is the Valley (which sounds sexual to me) the thumpers went ape schmitt and covered it with a tarp. 

As a macho idiot teen jock I don't think I'd want this representing my school in that it might give visiting schools the idea they can just come in and run on up us with our c-word out there exposed on the lawn. As an immature adult I just wonder how many people have placed their hand on top of the on in the center. What are those bumps? Is there a golf ball in that snatch? Does it have an STD? How about the stitching? On second thought, won't go there.

And since when did Wasilla get into art beyond the coloring books at WalMart? Will Palmer High get a ten foot rock moose cock? Is Colony going to be the transgender spot? Why am I not carving boulders for six figures?


1 comment: