Monday, February 13, 2012

No News Is No News

It has been a slow week as the two main local news outlet have yet to produce anything worth mocking. Anchorage wasn't much better and I'm trying not to drag my adopted city of Seattle into this. 

Then the ex-coach apologized so the call for the Refgate letter is off the table. I'm starting a second job so I'm not pursuing the open city council seat this time around (deadline to apply is the 15th I think and one person for sure has turned in papers). I even forgot what I overheard at the bar yesterday. Something about her balls being on her chest. Plus the NFL is hibernating. Why can't I? All I got are a couple more hearts from El Chi's but I like the first two I posted more. 


And where the f-word is Ish? Isn't this the break between the federal and state whaling seasons? Post a brother up!

No comments:

Post a Comment