Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Now I'm Just Babbling About Spam

There was another bottle of Miller and a last slice of crab-n-rice pie left so I figured time enough for one last intoxicated rant for the evening. Plow and Hearth sent me an e-mail. How the hell am I on their list? I've never bought anything from them. I'm not from Nebraska so I don't need a plow and my hearth murmur is really a non-factor according to my doctor. 

Anywho, I went to the website to see what it is they hope I buy. 

Patio furniture. Are you kidding me? The 99615 zip code on my Goggle schmitt should automatically eliminate me from the possibility I will buy something for sitting outside and enjoying myself. We don't have spring. It's like in our city constitution. 

They sell Uggs, too? Do I look like Tom Brady? Yes, but I'm not wearing chick boots. 

They have accessories for fire places taking all the manliness out of FIRE! This yuppy POS catalog needs to be vanquished from the surface of the Earth. They even have a mudroom page. Shoot me!


No comments:

Post a Comment