Wednesday, February 1, 2012

J1 and Done

The Rock Daily Reflection found a juicy AP story today on non-'Merican workers getting the squeeze. It seems the main push was to stop sex trafficing of Ukrainians in thigh high f-me boots but this also has affects our discount cannery workers from around the globe/Turkey. This could really put a damper on my favorite game: Hitting People With A Truck Who Walk In The Road. 2010 I set a PR for total points score, highest 30 day total, and all-time most ER visits via Ford Ranger. 2011 was an off year but this move by the feds could really bring 2012 down to early 90's stats. Thankfully the recent snowfall has pushed people into the roadway and making for a killer winter making up for what might be a summer scoring drought. 

Don't think this is a one-way street. I was fair game walking back from downtown last night. Don't blame me if you missed your chance at 1am to mow me down. And yeah, I saw you late model Dodge Ram. Nice try. Might give you a second chance tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment