Tuesday, September 13, 2011

He's From Where?

As the ESPN Monday Night Countdown crew says...C'MON, MAN. 31-year-old Keith Tracey from a place called Point Lay (not making this up) met some late teen on-line from some equally tiny village, bought her a plane ticket to met in Anchortown, and they tried forcing herself on her when she wouldn't give up the kitty. Thanks for killing my internet dating chances, Keith. Woman are deleting their Zoosk accounts by the dozens in villages all across the state now and the Island Warrior is going to get left out in the cold. Now I can just stare out the window watching the rain and listening to my Stain'd CDs. I'm crying. On the outside. This just makes me want to move to Seattle in ten days. OK, you can GoogleEarth Point Lay, AK now. Really. Go ahead. That's what I'm doing.

Read the whole story HERE in the Anchorage Daily News.





OK, that's the most remote place I've ever seen. Now I kind of understand why he did what he did. Not saying it was right, just understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment