Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Bad Ad






After browsing the KDM website for material to mock I really found nothing worthy of my smart arse. This gave me a chance to bring up my biggest problem with the site and it comes in the form of this video ad from Inmarsat. But Sig loves Inmarsat. F-word Sig with a double shocker dildo and a side of his tartar sauce. Kodiak folk don't want to see him advertising anything and they really don't want to see this ad on every single page of the on-line paper. Yet there it is. Keep it on the front page, Betsy Wetsy. Wait, she's gone. Who's running things up there? Anywhoyouare, confine that ad to the front page at least and find some new sponsors like this one.


2 comments:

  1. I so hate those nonstop video loops on the Mirror web site. At least they don't have the auto-expanding-cover the whole page ad that drops down from the top. Or the one that auto-expands and covers everything fron either side of the news if you happen to click there. Or the one that now covers the bottom 10% of the page no matter what. Or the worst one that pops up EVEN THOUGH I HAVE POP UP BLOCKER ENABLED when I click on a story linke, like a certain Anchorage Barely News I could mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. If you don't post enough items to get that off the DWATLOD (Dwat Load for short) front page before long, I'm cutting you off at five Raineers, three tacos and one Scotch whiskey.

    ReplyDelete