Monday, September 19, 2011

I Guess LL Cool J Was Too Old

The Anchorage Daily News is reporting rapper 50 Cent is heading to the Great Land to play the part of an 80's pimp in a flick being filmed about a serial killer from the 80's. Not sure why I wasn't cast for the part. I'd have gone with a real pimp from Kodiak but I guess a hip hopper from Queens is close enough. Well, I would have done a movie about a murderous stripper instead, too, but once again it wasn't my call. Yeah, Megan Fox as Michele Linehan. Oh yeah. 

The film with Fitty is called The Frozen Ground and stars John Cusack, Nic Cage, and Vanessa Hudgens. Sorry but she's too young to make a joke about. That kind of joke. MMMMMMMMMMMMMegan Fox. She could play a dead body and I'd go see it.

Quitter hasn't commented on the Curtis Jackson hiring yet but I'm sure she's be up for some of that in her Wu Tang. With a side of Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment