Monday, September 12, 2011

Miss Universe 2011

Flipping channels after the Raiders dropped Denver 23-20 in a Kodiak-looking downpour I caught the tail end (pun intended) of the Miss Universe pageant from San Paulo just before the state news on NBC. Quick recap: Miss Angola beat out some honey from Ukraine who I swear I saw working at the cannery in Dillingham a couple months ago. Second runner-up went to the hometown favorite who looked like Fergie and not in a good way. Miss China and Miss Philippines rounded out the top five but I think the whole thing was wiggetywiggetywack. China should have been top three and not because we owe her country cash money. I'd hurdle the Great Wall for a piece of that. Brazil couldn't even make it at Hooters. The rest is a toss up depending on yer racial erection preferences. Mom, quit reading over my shoulder. Anywho, Shamcey Supsup (pictured) from the Pacman Islands should have won. Easily. No doubt I'm getting it on with my body pillow tonight with her in mind (or weather lady Tracy Sinclare). Yes, you can still do that at 40. I wrote the book. Someday Levi Johnston will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment