Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kodiak Spring

Here we have this arson story from the Anchorage Daily News and not a local source because all the reporters were drunk with me this weekend. Well, most of them. I won't be happy until I have Brooks puking behind a dumpster and falling off his drunk bike with the sun coming up. Anywho, looks like the Arab Spring has finally reached the island.


The first one happened before 6 a.m. Someone called 911 to report a school bus stop shelter on fire. The Bayside Fire Department found it fully engulfed in flames. The shelter, valued at $2,000, was destroyed, troopers said.

At 7:16 a.m., another 911 call was received at the Kodiak Police Department, this time about a SUV on fire. Again Bayside responded. The 1994 Chevy Blazer, valued at $3,000, was a total loss, troopers said.

Then at 10:14 a.m., Kodiak police received a third 911 call about a fire, this one involving a baseball dugout. It also was destroyed, troopers said. The dugout was valued at $3,000.


I knew it was a matter of time city folks would rise up against the water rates being hiked up twenty bucks a month and 18 years of Mayor Floyd's totalitarian reign. I predict she will be ousted from power with a month. We are setting rainfall records yet the aqua costs more now? Supply and demand, mudderphutters! 

But the good news is this inspired my Halloween costume. I think I'm going to be Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi. The tricky part is finding 24 hot virgins to wear blue camo and be my "security detail".

No comments:

Post a Comment