Sunday, September 11, 2011

This Doesn't Add Up

Somebody explain this one to me. From the August 12th KDM In The Courts section, or as I call it, "Underachievers"....


Attempted persons under 21 on licensed premises

Afanasy Reutov, 22, fined $250. On probation one year.


Last I heard if you are 21 or older you are good to go. I think this is racist because obviously looking at his name he (or she?) is Russian-American. We have a sign coming into town that says we are an INCLUSIVE community and then The Man turns around and bitch slaps you down for legally drinking. The Cold War is f-wording over, dude. Get over it. You know how many Rainiers he could have got at Tony's for that fine? 71. Plus leave a buck fifty tip. Depends who is working that shift.

And if I go back to stripping I'm using Afanasy as my new stage name. Sounds like..... A Fantasy. Or maybe I'll just pass that one on to Mechele Linehan.

No comments:

Post a Comment