Monday, September 12, 2011

Johnston Speaks

As a rule I try not to click any new article with the name Palin in it but when I saw Levi Johnston has a book coming out September 20th called "Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs," I couldn't mouse over fast enough. I'm glad to see that WHS hockey mutterpucker getting his on this and if he made half of it, well, good for him. The ADN story highlighted some details which I can sum up in one word: Juicy. Although I'm illiterate I'd still buy this book. Too bad it didn't come out before tendering season when I was sitting on my arse off of Coffee Point reading the same Maxim from 2009 over and over. Damnit. Sadly, I think this will mark the end of what ever popularity he has and he will soon fade away as the whole clan becomes more and more irrelevant. 

I wanna give a shot out to my bro Track. Sea Inn til you can't see out, Holmes!

No comments:

Post a Comment